I enjoy participating in hops, it’s a fun way to meet other bloggers and share ideas. I’ve listed below some of my favorite weekly hops. Do you know of others? If so let me know, I’d love to check them out!
- Art of Home-Making Mondays @ Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
- Good Morning Monday @ Darling Down Diaries
- What’d You Do This Weekend @ The Tumbleweed Contessa
- Clever Chicks Blog Hop @ The Chicken Chick
- Show & Tell @ Flamingo Toes
- Lou-Lou Girls Fabulous Party @ Lou Lou Girls
- Show Me What Ya Got @ Not Just A Housewife
- Treasure Box Tuesday @ Memories By The Mile
- Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways @ Frugally Sustainable
- Homestead Blog Hop @ Homesteading On Grace
- Wonderful Wednesday @ Ducks ‘n A Row
- Flusters Creative Muster @ Fluster Buster
- Homemaking Party @ Hope In Every Season
- To Grandma’s House We Go @ Grandma’s House DIY
- Waste Less Wednesday @ Skip The Bag
- Our Simple Homestead @ Oak Hill Homestead
- Home & Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
- This Is How We Roll @ Organized31
- Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine’s Corner
- Simple Saturday @ Pasture Deficit Disorder
- What’d You Do This Weekend @ Pioneer Momma
- Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things
- Share the Wealth Sunday @ Money Savvy Living
- Happiness Is Homemade @ The Painted Hinge
- What’s for Supper? @ The Lazy Gastronome
Sites We Love:
- Down To Earth – Rhonda Hetzel writes about her simple lifestyle in Queensland, Australia
- Mother Earth News – “The Original Guide to Living Wisely” – Several articles written for Mother Earth News by Tammy Taylor but lots of simple-living advice articles!
- Heritage Homesteaders – An agrarian, largely self-sufficient community located in Elm Mott, Texas
- The Non-Consumer Advocate – To help people learn to live on less, and to do so in a way that lessens their environmental impact.
- Return To Simple – Just a plain country girl who loves Jesus, playing in the dirt, stuffing food into Mason jars (after I wash my hands of course), and hunting down as many traditional old-fashioned skills as I can to put into use on our homestead.