I enjoy participating in hops, it’s a fun way to meet other bloggers and share ideas. I’ve listed below some of my favorite weekly hops. Do you know of others? If so let me know, I’d love to check them out!
- Wonderful Wednesday @ Ducks ‘n A Row
- Flusters Creative Muster @ Fluster Buster
- To Grandma’s House We Go @ Grandma’s House DIY
- Waste Less Wednesday @ Skip The Bag
- Simple Saturday @ Pasture Deficit Disorder
- Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things
- Happiness Is Homemade @ The Painted Hinge
- What’s for Supper? @ The Lazy Gastronome
Sites We Love:
- Down To Earth – Rhonda Hetzel writes about her simple lifestyle in Queensland, Australia
- Mother Earth News – “The Original Guide to Living Wisely” – Several articles written for Mother Earth News by Tammy Taylor but lots of simple-living advice articles!
- Heritage Homesteaders – An agrarian, largely self-sufficient community located in Elm Mott, Texas
- The Non-Consumer Advocate – To help people learn to live on less, and to do so in a way that lessens their environmental impact.
- Return To Simple – Just a plain country girl who loves Jesus, playing in the dirt, stuffing food into Mason jars (after I wash my hands of course), and hunting down as many traditional old-fashioned skills as I can to put into use on our homestead.