I enjoy participating in hops, it’s a fun way to meet other bloggers and share ideas. I’ve listed below some of my favorite weekly hops.
- Wonderful Wednesday @ Ducks ‘n A Row
- Flusters Creative Muster @ Fluster Buster
- To Grandma’s House We Go @ Grandma’s House DIY
- Waste Less Wednesday @ Skip The Bag
- Simple Saturday @ Pasture Deficit Disorder
- Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things
- Happiness Is Homemade @ The Painted Hinge
- What’s for Supper? @ The Lazy Gastronome
Other Sites We Love:
- Blessed In Bowie – A fellow Texas blogger, Evelyn writes about the simple life.
- Down To Earth – Rhonda Hetzel writes about her simple lifestyle in Queensland, Australia
- Mother Earth News – “The Original Guide to Living Wisely” – Several articles written for Mother Earth News by Tammy Taylor but lots of simple-living advice articles!
- Heritage Homesteaders – An agrarian, largely self-sufficient community located in Elm Mott, Texas
- The Non-Consumer Advocate – To help people learn to live on less, and to do so in a way that lessens their environmental impact.
- Return To Simple – Just a plain country girl who loves Jesus, playing in the dirt, stuffing food into Mason jars (after I wash my hands of course), and hunting down as many traditional old-fashioned skills as I can to put into use on our homestead.